1. You know those month stickers that moms put on their babies to document their growth as they get older? Yeah, I did it once. Woops. #momfail Here's the one and only time Carter wore a month sticker:
2. I swear to you that ever since I've allowed Carter to play with the iPad and watch Veggie Tales videos (VT is the only thing he will watch, he refuses all else), he has been talking so much more. I know it's because he's getting older, but sometimes I wonder..... ; )
3. I'm kind of eeehhh about the name "Not Your Average Baby Blog." I've been ready to buy a domain for like the last 6 months, but I cannot decide on a name! I'm horrible at naming things (other than children), which brings me to #4.
4. Sometimes I find myself wanting a second child, and then I realize that it's only because I want to name another baby. Picking out names is SO MUCH FUN.
5. Back to #3. The reasons I'm not so with it on NYABB are as follows: a) it's long and I prefer short names b) what if I don't have a second child and then people think they're getting all this great baby info and they're sorely disappointed to find that I no longer have a baby of my own (well, at 5 he'll still be a baby to me, but probably not to anyone else)? I don't know. I'm thinking of coming up with a list of potential blog names and perhaps you can give me your feedback??
6. Sometimes I want to hide in a corner and read Twilight again (I'm obsessed with those books--huge dork over here) instead of playing kitchen. Don't get me wrong, I love playing kitchen and I LOVE spending time with the C-Man, but you can only slice velcro fruit for so long...
Also, just so you know how huge of a dork I am...I had the strangest dream last night and I'm going to share it with you. I'm going to preface it and tell you that I've been sick, and I always have weird dreams when I'm sick.
So my dream was that I was Bella Swan (yup) and I was running up a dirt hill talking to Renee on the phone. I was yelling at her and telling her the least she could do was get me a new iPhone because I never saw her. I didn't want the iPhone for myself, I was secretly planning to give it to Dawson Leary because his broke and his mom wouldn't let him get a new one. Whoa. Twilight + Dawson's Creek in one dream = ????
Linking up with Heather and Megan today. Get on over there.
* * * * * *
Have you entered the $100 Target gift card giveaway?