Just a little picture of the boy for fun.
2. Spelling errors. Not nit-picky little somethings, but big, huge, obvious ones. It rreaalllyy irks me how Planet Fitness uses the slogan "judgement free zone" and "judgement" is spelled with an "e." Really? When did that become acceptable? And I'm also angry at spell check now because apparently, the spell-checker programmers of the world have also decided that it's totally fine to just add an "e" to JUDGMENT. Do enough people just have to spell a word wrong long enough until that misspelling becomes correct? I don't think I want to know the answer to that.
3. When people write "spelt" for spelled. No, spelt is a type of wheat, thank you very much.
4. Ranty posts like this one. But you know what? There's nothing better to say at 11:34pm (I wrote this last night!).
5. The fact that I watch the stupidest shows ever, and the fact that they Suck. Me. In. I've watched 898632 episodes of Gossip Girl today. Worst show of all time. Oh, PS. I don't actually have time on my hands to just sit around and watch TV. It's my background noise while I work. Girl needs lots of noise to be able to concentrate--weird, I know. Maybe that stems from having a toddler in the house? Who knows.
6. Ending statements with a question mark? I used to be hugely guilty of this--especially on AIM (remember AIM? Does that still exist? Do people still talk on there and I'm just sorely missing out?), until my sister pointed out how insanely annoying it is. And she's right. And now you'll start realizing it too. Watch out?
And so concludes this totally pointless rant of Amy's Pet Peeves. I thought it was more fun than an "Amy's Favorite Things" post. Seen one seen 'em all, am I right? Basically throw as much chevron, mint green, coral, chambray, and maxi everything into one smorgasbord and you've got every blogger's "favorite things." There, I just did the post for you. You're welcome.
Oh P.S. I am a fan chevron, the aforementioned colors, chambray, and maxi skirts/dresses (and studs, and wrap bracelets, and....)
* * * * * *
+It's the LAST DAY to enter the $120 Sephora GC giveaway!